The importance of privacy and security OF YOUR DATA
INFORMATION ON PERSONAL DATA ACCORDING TO ARTICLE 13 OF REGULATION (EU) 2016/679 OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL of 27 April 2016
We hereby inform you that the personal data you provide us will be processed with the following procedures and for the following purposes:
- Controller of the data processing
The controller of the data processing is VINCI FACILITIES ITALIA S.r.l. having its registered office in Milan, Via Gallarate 205 – telephone no. +390235949851 e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Lawfulness and purposes of the data processing
2.1 Personal data of which the controller is in possession or that will be collected can be processed without your express consent for the purposes listed below.
- fulfillment of pre-contractual and contractual obligations deriving from existing relationships;
- fulfillment of mandatory administrative, accounting, statutory and tax obligations;
- management of the existing relationship for administrative and commercial purposes.
2.2 Furthermore, personal data can be processed for Marketing purposes such as the diffusion of newsletters, commercial communications and / or advertising material on products or services.
- Area of communication and disclosure of personal data
Personal data processed for the abovementioned purposes can be communicated not only to our staff charged with their treatment but also to:
- specific parties so as to fulfil legal obligations;
- controllers and processors if appointed;
- external subjects operating in Italy of which our Company avails itself for management phases within the scope of the company activity (tax, accounting, financial, insurance, legal obligations);
- banking institutions, for the management of receipts and payments.
Personal data will not be disclosed to any third party.
The updated list of external processors is available upon request from the Controller.
- Categories of data to be processed
Data processed are:
- Name, Surname
- Business name
- Tax Code/Vat number
- Telephone number/fax/mobile
- Bank account information.
- Methods and duration of the data processing
In relation to the purposes, the data processing can be carried out using manual, automated, computerized, electronic tools suitable for managing, storing supports – both on computer and paper – and on any other suitable type of support. Personal Data referring to the following categories: customers, suppliers, employees will be kept for ten years. The interested party has the right to request the Controller to delete its personal data. The Controller will not transfer personal data to a third country or to an international organization.
- Rights under articles 13-25 of GDPR
The interested party can obtain from the Controller the confirmation about the existence of its personal data and that such data are made available to him in an understandable form. The interested party can ask to know the origin of the data, the logic and the purposes on which the treatment is based, obtain their cancellation, as well as their update and to know what kind of security measures were taken to protect its data. Furthermore, the interested party has the right to obtain confirmation whether or not data are being processed and, in this case, to have access to the following information: the purposes, the categories of data, the recipients, the retention period, the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, the right to request rectification or cancellation or limitation of processing or opposition to the processing itself and the existence of an automated decision-making process.
The data subject has the right to obtain from the Controller the correction of inaccurate personal data without undue delay.
- Consent and provision of data
The provision of the data for the purposes as referred to as article 2.1 is mandatory, since otherwise it would be impossible replying to a request of fulfill a legal and/or contractual obligation VINCI FACILITIES ITALIA S.r.l. is obliged to. The provision of data referred to in article 2.2 is a legitimate interest of VINCI FACILITIES ITALIA S.r.l.